The IPA that comes with a juicy and intense aroma of tropical fruits, citrus, coconut and stone fruit followed by soft cedar, mint and cream notes.
Batch size: 20 liters
Products in the set:
- 2 x 1.7 kg Black Rock Lager
- 1 x 1.7 kg Black Rock Amber
- 2 x 11.5 g Fermentis US-05 yeast
- 3 x 57g Sabro hops
- Est. ABV: 6.5%
- Bitterness: 35 IBU
- Colour: 8 SRM
- Clean & sanitize fermenter and associated equipment for brewing.
- Dissolve 5.2 KG LME with 1.5 liters of boiling water in a large jug and add to fermenter.
- Add 23 liters of brewing quality chilled water to the fermenter and stir well. Achieving a starting wort temperature of 18 +/- 2 °C.
- Pitch yeast and keep the fermentation temperature around 18°C.
- Dry Hops Day 3 with 1 x 57g Sabro and Day 8 with 2 x 57g Sabro
- Allow FG of 1011-1013 to be stable for 4 days, then crash cool fermenter to 1-3 °C for 2-3 days, then keg or bottle using standard practices.